Are you tired of radical activists and politicians who are only in it for themselves, and think they can force their views on society, regardless of what's good for our province and our country? Because Alberta Proud is fighting for YOU!
In 2020, Alberta and the rest of Canada have faced challenges on all fronts. That's why we're working overtime to present the facts to our fellow citizens, from coast to coast to coast.
We're supported by almost 200,000 Albertans and continue to grow each week.
We use Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to bypass a biased media and get the word out on issues that are important to Albertans. Our approach is working. Our network's videos and viral memes are seen by over 2.5 million Canadians each week -- and politicians are taking notice.
But we can't keep up this level of success -- or increase it -- without your help. We need even more people to learn the truth.
Everything we do is financed by donations from everyday Albertans like you. Please make a contribution to help us:
- A gift of $21 will allow another 3,150 Canadians to learn the facts.
- Giving $60 will let us reach 9,000 people.
- And a contribution of $180 will help spread the truth to 27,000 of your fellow Canadians.
By making a contribution I understand:
(1) That the funds contributed belong to the individual or business indicated below, and have not been furnished by another person, group, corporation, trade union, or other organization for the purpose of making this contribution.
(2) That this contribution is not eligible for Alberta income tax credits.
(3) That my personal or business information as listed below (name, address, e-mail address, and contribution amount) will be disclosed to Elections Alberta, and if the aggregate of my contributions is $250 or more, my personal information will be made publicly available by Elections Alberta.