Stand up for Alberta
Are you tired of politicians who are only in it for themselves, and think they can do whatever they want, regardless of what's good for their people? Because Alberta Proud is fighting for YOU!
In 2024, Alberta will be facing challenges on all fronts. That's why we're working overtime to present the facts to our fellow citizens.
We're supported by over 220,000 Albertans, and continue to grow each week.
We use Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to bypass a biased media and get the word out on issues that are important to Albertans like you. Our approach is working. Our nationwide network's videos and viral memes are seen by almost 10 million Canadians each week -- and politicians are taking notice.
But we can't keep up this level of success -- or increase it -- without your help. We need even more people to learn the truth.
Everything we do is financed by donations from everyday Albertans like you. Please make a contribution to help us:
- A gift of $24 will allow another 4,800 Albertans to learn the facts.
- Giving $60 will let us reach 12,000 people.
- And a contribution of $180 will help spread the truth to 36,000 of your fellow Albertans.
Can you make a contribution right now?
By making a contribution I acknowledge:
(1) That these funds are contributed by an individual (not a corporation, trade union, registered charity, or other group) who is ordinarily a resident of Alberta;
(2) That the funds contributed belong to the individual indicated, and have not been furnished by another person, group, corporation, trade union, or other organization for the purpose of making this contribution;
(3) That Alberta Proud is a registered third-party advertiser, and this contribution is not eligible for Alberta income tax credits or a tax receipt; and
(4) That my personal information as listed (name, address, e-mail address, and contribution amount) will be disclosed to Elections Alberta, and if the aggregate of my contributions is $250 or more, my personal information will be made publicly available by Elections Alberta.